1. Quamphegan Falls Tour

Salmon Falls River / Counting House / Route 4

For an Interactive Map, Click HERE

(the map will open in a separate window which can be used next to or overlapped with this page)

 

 

a) Site of Saw Mill (Thomas Broughton, Thomas Wiggin, Symon Bradstreet) (c. 1650)


 

b) Site of Thomas Holmes’s Garrison (c. 1690)


 

c) Site of Wabanaki Fishing Camp (pre-1634-late 17thC?), Power plant dam

(Photo: 2012)


 

 

d. Site of Upper Landing, (mid-17th?)

Site of upper landing of Old Berwick (c. 1634?), just south of the Counting House, Salmon Falls River, South Berwick. Looking southeast. (Photo: 2013)


 

  Like us on Facebook and receive updates on upcoming OBHS events!

Tour South Berwick
JSN Epic template designed by JoomlaShine.com